Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christophe Josse

So Christophe Josse was my second show of the night and my sitting location was not as fantastic as the first but that was soon compensated by the presentation that followed. Although I would just like to say that along with most of the attendees, we were quite disappointed with the relatively short presentation of clothings, which partially could be due to the previous show being a tad bit longer.

Back to the main presentation. The models came out and the first think I asked my neighbour was "they are wearing wigs right?", seeing that the models were all carrying hairdos that would make anyone wishing for a fuller head of hair jealous. As much as that came out as a bimbotic statement, the overall look went well with the dresses which showcased a simple and clean collection, keeping very much to the general style of Christophe.

His designs were mainly evening wear suited for the elegant lady on a fashionistic trail.

Would like to thank Daniel Boey for his invites to the event as well as Erwin for asking me along after my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment