Monday, October 24, 2011

Versace for H&M (Men)

Keeping to the general aesthetic of Versace, Donatella Versace has done the fashion house proud with the collaboration. On sales on 17 November, Orchard Road would probably be flooded with people jamming up traffic along the cross section area of H&M just to get their hands on the collection. As much as I would love to own some of the pieces, I don't think I would be queueing with the rest of the horde.

 Love the above jacket. Loveeeee






Ok so the outerwear-obsessed alter-ego is raging within me to get it, I shall venture into H&M once the crowd has simmered down. Highly doubting anything would be left. Which should be the case as well in the other countries where H&M is present. I suppose the situation would be worse in London and Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment